33Knots Ltd. (www.33knots.com), located at S508 Marina Towers, Newtown Barracks, Belize City, Belize, is responsible for the processing personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Suite 508, Marina Towers
+1 213 337 8569
Our administrator is the Data Protection Officer of 33Knots Ltd.
He can be reached via our contact page
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
33Knots processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
If you provide Personal Data of another person, make sure you have the right to share that information with us.
SPECIAL AND / OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at service(at)33knots.com and we will delete this information.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASE WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
33Knots uses Personal Data mainly to do business with you according to and / or in connection with our contractual relationship. We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- respond to your requests, such as answering a question about our products, helping you find a store near you, delivering your order, processing your payment method and / or providing customer service;
- send you information about the Website, changes to our terms and conditions and policies and / or other administrative information;
- inform you about products, programs, services and offers that we think are of interest to you (when you have given us permission for this);
- have e-mail sent to others by our “send to a friend” function;
- offer you the possibility to create an account;
- you participate in campaigns, competitions and similar promotional campaigns and manage those activities.
Additional conditions apply for some of these activities, which may include additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information;
- make personally and tailored content for you on our website and make you personalized offers;
- 33Knots analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences;
- 33Knots also processes personal data when we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax statement.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
33Knots does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
33Knots Ltd. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention period for personal data: 10 years.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
33Knots shares your personal data with various third parties when this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligations. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. 33Knots remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, 33Knots provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your express permission.
|Send partner||Packstore B.V.||Sending your order||• First and last name|
• Address data
• Phone number
• E-mail address
The Rocket Science Group LLC.
|Sending newsletters||• E-mail address|
|Payments||PayPal Pte. Ltd.||Paying for your order||• First name; • last name; • phone numbers; • mailing, • billing, • shipping, • and e-mail addresses; • bank account information; • credit and debit card information; • dates of birth; • and identification documents.|
|Payments||2Checkout.com Inc||Paying for your order.||• First name; • last name; • phone numbers; • mailing, • billing, • shipping, • and e-mail addresses; • bank account information; • credit and debit card information; • dates of birth; • and identification documents.|
|Analytics||Google Analytics||Analysing||• IP address|
• Location data
• Information about your activities on our website
• Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
• Internet browser and device type
Do not send sensitive personal information (such as citizen service numbers, information about ethnic origin (such as photos), political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal past or trade union membership) to us, or make them known on or via our website.
SEE, CUSTOMIZE OR REMOVE PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by 33Knots and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us, to send the personal information we have to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to us by using this contact form. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (CSN) black/unreadable in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, after your request.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
33Knots takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service via this contact form.
PLEASE CONTACT US